|Nondisclosure Agreement for Submitting
AGREEMENT, entered into as of this ______ day of _____________, 200___, between
___________________________________________________ (hereinafter referred to as the "Author"), located at
Goblin Fern Press, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "GFP").
WHEREAS the Author has developed certain valuable information, concepts, ideas, or designs, which the Author deems confidential (hereinafter referred to as the "Information"); and
WHEREAS is in the business of using such information for its projects and wishes to review the information; and
WHEREAS the Author wishes to disclose this information to GFP, and
WHEREAS GFP is willing not to disclose this Information, as provided in this Agreement.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing premises and the mutual covenants hereinafter set forth and other valuable considerations, the parties hereto agree to the following:
1. DISCLOSURE. The Author shall disclose to GFP the Information, which concerns: _______________________________________________________________________________________
2. PURPOSE: GFP agrees that this disclosure is only for the purpose of Goblin Fern Press' evaluation to determine its interest in the commercial exploitation of the Information.
3. LIMITATION ON USE: GFP agrees not to manufacture, sell, deal in, or otherwise use or appropriate the disclosed information in any way whatsoever, including but not limited to adaptation, imitation, redesign, or modification. Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be deemed to give Goblin Fern Press any rights whatsoever in or to the Information.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY. GFP understands and agrees that the unauthorized disclosure of the Information by GFP to others would irreparably damage the Author. As consideration and in return for the disclosure of this Information, GFP shall keep secret and hold in confidence all such information and treat the Information as if it were GFP's own proprietary property by not disclosing it to any person or entity.
5. GOOD FAITH NEGOTIATIONS. If, on the basis of the evaluation of the Information, GPF wishes to pursue the exploitation thereof, GFP agrees to enter into good faith negotiations to arrive at a mutually satisfactory agreement for these purposes. Until and unless such an agreement is entered into, this nondisclosure Agreement shall remain in force.
6. MISCELLANY. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective legal representatives, successors, and assigns.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have signed this Agreement as of the date first set forth above.
Author for Goblin Fern Press (Name, Title)