|The Publishing Process at Goblin Fern Press
- Free 30-minute consultation about your book idea by phone or in person
- Requires submission of a preliminary book proposal).
- Free 3-chapter read to determine editorial needs, potential markets
- Manuscript review
(1st edit, written commentary, in-person consultation)
- Your decision regarding publishing or self-publishing
- Publishing or production proposal (timeline and budget)
- Book production (includes book design, typesetting, proofreading, printing)
- Acquisition of International Standard Book Number
(ISBN), Library of Congress Cataloging Number (LCCN), Cataloging-in-Publication
(CIP) data block under Goblin Fern Press, one of our imprints
(Radiant Heart Press or Lisqué Books ), or your own publishing
company; submission to Books in Print.
- Author / publisher training in submission to fulfillment houses, Amazon.com, wholesalers, distributors, and bookstores.